Saturday 30 August 2014

TF Song Game - In The Mood For Lust

Greetings to the lusty, seething, twisting, groaning hornbags of Tennis Forum,

Under this post, you can provide a discussion of the song you chose for Song Game 37 - In The Mood for Lust. This could potentially be a number of things; in particular, some of the songs have been questioned in terms of their sex appeal, so if you'd like the chance to explain why you feel it is appropriate to this theme, here's your chance, Tiger. If the song you chose has some personal significance in terms of particular memories or experiences, I'm sure we'd all be eager to hear about these as well!

Same rules apply as before: try and avoid identifying yourself in your reply, and the blog has been set up so you can post anonymously. Responses can be as long or as short or as non-existent as you choose.

4 comments:

  1. Britney Spears - Break the Ice

    I am far from a fan of hers and I honestly believe that her voice is not good nor sexy. However, this song is extremely sexy because, yes, it is quite cheesy, but the sound is soft, yet the rhythm goes very well on when you do all the preliminary, like kissing and touching. It reminds me of a very secretive moment of passion, like a sudden explosion of love and sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FKA Twigs - Papy Pacify

    Isn't it obvious? THIS IS SEX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Bush - Saxophone Song

    They don't call it a sexophone for nothing :hehehe:

    This song reminds me of meeting someone special in a Berlin Bar, getting swept up in them, and losing all ability to communicate with words (hence the long instrumental section at the end). Isn't that what sex is all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carly Simon – I’ve Got to Have You
    I knew when I entered this song that most would find it a bit tame for this game, and the reviews confirmed that. None of the reviewers found it sexy, although a few did like the song. I’m happy enough with that, better than the other way around as far as I’m concerned. And for me Carly does have one of the sexiest voices in pop history, and she was still smokin’ hot at 50:eek: when this clip was made. I was shocked to discover that “I’ve Got to Have You” was only released as a single in Australia, because I think it’s her best song by far. She took a pleasant but unspectacular song by Kris Kristofferson and turned it into a timeless classic, a bit like Janis Joplin did with “Me and Bobby McGee”.

    ReplyDelete